Welcome!

Welcome to Erika Scott Photography, the blog. Thank you for stopping by to check out my photography and read stories of our zany life!

I am a mom of two kiddos who keep me smiling, laughing, and squeezing joy out of every minute of life. I am the wife of a man who keeps me grounded, who taught me patience, goofiness, and that some people get really annoyed if the lid of the jelly jar isn't on straight. I am a teacher to a group of fifth graders who keep me learning and always interested in striving to find a way to do a better job. I am a photographer whose goal it is to document our history, one moment at a time. I love my life and the people in it. That pretty much sums it up.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Dirt

We went to Fairytale Town today with our great friends, Jessica and Zach. Cooper and Zach were filthy upon exiting the place. Cooper said to me in the car, "Mommy, my shirt isn't dirty." Yeah, because it was under your sweatshirt and your jacket...everything else is, though, from your shoes to your fingernails. That's okay, I never have enough laundry to do.

Here's a couple of cute ones of the boys...



Can you tell which one has a "Mom with a camera"? Psstt, it's the one in the background with the expression that says, "Geez, would you just take the bleepin' picture so we can go back to rolling around in the mud?!"

No comments: