Welcome!

Welcome to Erika Scott Photography, the blog. Thank you for stopping by to check out my photography and read stories of our zany life!

I am a mom of two kiddos who keep me smiling, laughing, and squeezing joy out of every minute of life. I am the wife of a man who keeps me grounded, who taught me patience, goofiness, and that some people get really annoyed if the lid of the jelly jar isn't on straight. I am a teacher to a group of fifth graders who keep me learning and always interested in striving to find a way to do a better job. I am a photographer whose goal it is to document our history, one moment at a time. I love my life and the people in it. That pretty much sums it up.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Big Boy Bed



Cooper is officially moved to a "Big Boy Bed". After a couple of nights of complaining of being cold, it was time to move the twin bed up from the garage, buy some flannel sheets and a fleece blanket and break down the toddler bed for the next kiddo who needs it. He was a teensy bit excited about the switch, and chanted, "I'm getting a big boy bed" for about 20 minutes straight. He loves that Abby is still too small to climb up on the bed, and keeps asking us if we're tired and want to go to bed on his bed. Maybe the new bed and bedding will encourage him to sleep in in the morning...wishful thinking.

No comments: